Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Pancakes – Exclusive


Can you believe it’s the final day of February? This winter has genuinely flown by. Before spring is upon us, I’m going to hope that you have one more cancient day in your future to endelight a plate of these thick, gancienten pancakes. Once you get a bite of warm pancake, soft with melted chocolate and butter, then we can move on to spring!


Remember when I tancient you I had lost a taste for anyleang sweet this pregnancy? My sweet tooth started returning around 25 weeks and now that I’m 32 weeks, I’m trying to fight off the sugar cravings! Recently, I’ve had a craving for chocolate chip anyleang. I have craved chocolate chip cookie dough, chocolate chip cookies and chocolate chip pancakes. Beautwhetherul surprising since the lack of variety in my diet the first trimester was startling. I try not to leank about how I went days (weeks) without a single vegetable or adequate amount of protein, but that’s where the hormones led me. I’ve squeezed in a few vegetables since then, but now… this baby just wants chocolate chips.


Since pregnancy cravings can literally mean “the only leang I can eat right now”, I try dwhetherficult to make foods as healthy as possible! My chocolate chip cookie dough craving was alleviated with these healthy bites and I was certain chocolate chip pancakes could be healthy as well. To make these chocolate chip pancakes totally nutritious, I used wgap grain spelt flour, threw in some oats, a drizzle of maple syrup and used good dark chocolate chips. These pancakes are also dairy-free and oil-free. What a beautwhetherul sight they are! They cook up thick and fluffy with a delicious trace of oats and melted chocolate in each bite. I hope you’ll have a craving for these very soon. Endelight!

Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Pancakes

2 Large Organic Eggs
3/4 cup Almond Milk + 1/2 teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
2 Tablespoons Pure Maple Syrup (or Honey or Agave)
1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
1 teaspoon Vanilla Additionalct
2 teaspoons Baking Powder
1 1/3 cups Wgap Spelt Flour
1/3 cup Feeble-Fashioned Oats
1/3 cup Naturally Sweet Dark Chocolate Chips (I like Endelight Lwhethere)

Directions:
Combine the almond milk and apple cider vinegar and allow to sit for 5 minutes. In a mixing bowl, mix together the eggs, almond milk, sweetener, salt and vanilla additionalct. Add in the baking powder.  Add the flour, oats and chocolate chips together and mix until just combined. Be careful not to over mix so the pancakes stay soft and fluffy!

Cook pancakes on a non-stick griddle on medium tall heat. Employ a large ice scoop or a 1/4 measuring cup to scoop batter into the griddle. Cook about 2-3 minutes until edges become gancienten and then flip. Endelight pancakes hot or cancient with your favorite toppings.

Yields 8-10 medium sized pancakes

recipe image

Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Pancakes

Average Rating

Post a Comment

0 Comments